Do more with RingCentral integrations
Zapier lets you connect RingCentral with thousands of the most popular apps, so you can automate your work and have more time for what matters most—no code required.
RingCentral integration details
Staying on top of customer communications is challenging when you rely on multiple platforms. By linking Zapier and RingCentral, you can automatically send notifications for missed calls, received messages, or spreadsheet updates—to whichever communication service you prefer. You can also store RingCentral call recordings in the spreadsheet, database, or cloud storage software of your choice.
- Call EndedTriggers when a call has been ended.Trigger
- Missed CallTriggers when there is a new missed call.Trigger
- New Call RecordingTriggers when a call has been recorded.Trigger
- New SMS ReceivedTriggers when there is a new SMS received.Trigger
- New SMS SentTriggers when there is a new SMS sent.Trigger
- New SMS (Deprecated)Triggers when there is a new SMS sent or received.Trigger
- New VoicemailTriggers when there is a new incoming voicemail.Trigger
- Create Video MeetingCreates a instant video meeting. Pair with additional action to retrieve Join URI from current action.Action
Starts a 2-legged RingOutCall based on specified from and to numbers.
Sends a fax.
Sends a SMS message.