7 Chakras of Major - Chakras are subtle energy points in the body. They are located throughout the main network system of the body, such as arteries, veins, and nerves. Chakra is not part of the physical body, cannot be seen, or at the touch. Its presence can only be felt. There are 7 major chakras in the human body, and all the chakras associated with the physical and emotional body.
- Basic Root Chakras, also called "Root Chakra / Muladhara / Mooladhara, was in pirenium / anus
- Sex Chakra , also called "Spleen Chakra / Svadhistana Chakra/ Sakral Chakra", located at the base of the genital
- Solar Flexus Chakra, also called "Manipura Chakra", being around Bile
- Heart Chakra, also called "Hearth Chakra / Anahata Chakra / Vishnu (Vishnu), not the heart chakra is located at the left chest as many people think, but is above the liver, in the middle of the chest
- Throat Chakra, also called "Throat Chakra / Visuddha Chakra / Visuddhi, is about 2inch above the nape of the neck
- Ajna Chakra, also called "Forehead Chakra / Brow Chakra / Agnya", located on the 2nd eyebrows, into the at around the middle of the head.
- Crown Chakra, also known as the "Crown Chakra / Sahasrara Chakra / Thousand Flowers / Thousand Light / Thousand Leaves / Sahasradala Padma, his satu2 chakras which are beyond the etheric body, which is above the crown.
Read more : Breathing exercises 7 major chakras